I've seen very few really really good Skyrim animations, and so, so many bad ones, so admittedly was a little unsure about this when I clicked on it. This was actually really good, though!
What I enjoyed:
- Your art and design was very pleasing to look at. It all matched and was consistent, and I loved the 'earthy' feel to everything. Your characters looked interesting, too, and weren't completely generic or 'blah'. The characters reminded me somewhat of Adventure Time, but not enough that I'd think you ripped it off or anything (you may not have done that intentionally, and honestly, it's so hard nowadays to avoid something looking like something else). I enjoyed the brown outlines for characters and such, too (goes with part of the 'earthy' feel).
- I noticed you used the rule of thirds. Whether you did this intentionally or not, it made for really interesting scenes and placement of everything in this animation.
- Your animation - smooth as a baby's behind. I didn't notice any lagging or anything that would lead me to believe that you aren't a 'weathered' animator. I loved how everything flowed and how your portrayed things happening with your animation (the dragon flying by, the arrows going into the chicken, then into the guy). You have good placement/movement skills.
- Audio - your sound was really good. I loved the music you used, and the voices were really great. It all sounded top-notch. Nothing was distracting, everything was crisp and clear, and perfectly timed.
- Humor - This is probably one of the funnier Skyrim renditions I've seen, like, top two. I liked how you didn't use just dry humor to try to entertain your audience, but you used your art style, the voices, and very simple and mundane references to make a much more uniquely humorous animation, and I really enjoyed that.
I really can't think of anything or than things you could vary up, like length of animation, using interactivity at some points, etc. These aren't even things that are wrong with your animation, though, so I wouldn't even call consider these improvements you could make.
You did a fantastic job; everything about this was appealing, even to myself who has admittedly never played Skyrim but knows enough about it to see that you have probably pleased other Skyrim fans and non-fans alike. Your humor, artistic style, music, sound effects, voice-overs, and animation were all of great quality, and I hope you continue to submit more here to Newgrounds! Great job!